I burned my fingers. Very embarrassing. Not only did I NOT burn them doing something noble (like canning jam, or making pie filling), I burned them on a pop-tart. So now I not only have to confess to eating a pop-tart (I'm justified, it was the only chocolate in the house!), but I have to admit to burning myself on the filling. It disintegrated on the way from the toaster to the plate, and slapped hot filling on three fingers. Hurts like fury.

There's no chocolate in the house and I'm eating a pop-tart because I've been too busy canning and dehydrating today to have any energy left to make brownies or cookies.

But on the bright side, I've now proven that eating a pop-tart is more dangerous than eating my home preserved food.

And I now have a new name for pop-tarts, but I can't say it because I'm not allowed to use that kind of language.

Coddiwomple Farm is located the United States.